- Give quickly and simply
- Set up scheduled gifts
- Securely save your credit card or bank info
- Easily track and adjust your giving
- Print out giving records for tax purposes
- If you still need more information or have additional questions, please review our eGiving Policies, F.A.Q.’s, and End of Year Giving Information.
- While you’re attending services at POR, you can give your donations in person using cash, checks, or debit/credit cards for your convenience and security
- You can always drop off or mail a check to the church office
We believe the top competitor for our devotion to Jesus is money (Matthew 6:24). Giving allows us to demonstrate that He is more important to us than material things. We believe you can’t out-give God, so when you’re trusting Him with your tithes and offerings, we know that He will bless the rest (Proverbs 3:9,10 and Malachi 3:10-12). We think Christians should be the most generous people (2 Corinthians 9:6) on earth to support worthy causes, and there is no organization with more potential to change the world than the local church! (Ephesians 3:10)
Despite our tendency to shy away from the topic, nearly one quarter of Jesus’ teaching was about money. The truth is that money is morally neutral, but what we do with our money reveals something much deeper — what’s in our hearts (Matthew 6:21). God is the creator and owner of everything, so we are merely stewards of what belongs to Him. (1 Chronicles 29:14)
At The Pentecostals, we encourage members and regular attenders to follow the Biblical model of giving cheerfully (2 Corinthians 9:7) and sacrificially. (Psalm 4:5)
Sowing financially into the work of the church out of our “first fruits” is both a renunciation of greed as an idol and an acknowledgement that all we have been given is given to us by God and is to be used for His purposes (Matthew 25:14-30). It is an expression of worship in response to all that God has done for us.