We’re excited to have you at church. Here’s what we’re doing to make sure you have an awesome, uplifting and safe experience with us on Sundays during Touchless Services:
- Due to a directive by Governor Northam, attendees will be required to wear a mask while on the PORVA Campus. While we're happy to supply masks to those who don't own one, we only have a limited number available. We encourage you to bring one with you if possible.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be placed throughout the campus.
- We will sanitize the sanctuary and entry areas between each service.
- All of our volunteer staff will be wearing masks. We encourage you to do the same as you enter and exit the worship center.
- All volunteer staff members will observe the recommended six feet of social distancing during all interactions, and we encourage you to do the same.
- All doors will be propped open so you don’t have to touch any handles.
- In accordance with our Governor’s directive, we will reduce our seating capacity. We will only open seating on every other row, and we’ll leave 3 empty seats between each family. This will ensure that each family is at least six feet apart.
- We ask that no physical contact be made with anyone outside of immediate family members at any point during the service. This includes handshakes, hugs, fist bumps, elbow bumps, laying on of hands for prayer, etc.
- If you’d like to socialize before or after service, the parking lot is a great alternative to the foyer. The foyer will be kept clear and only used to enter and exit the sanctuary. We ask you to maintain social distancing of six feet and refrain from physical contact during all interactions with people outside of your immediate family members, even in the parking lot.
- We're asking any households having family members that have experienced fever, coughing, or shortness of breath within the last 2 weeks to stay home and attend service online.